Wednesday, July 4, 2007

#5 (WEEK 3) Flickr


Two summers ago I took my first cruise with my father in celebration of his 70th birthday. We flew to Seward and then cruised to Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, through the Inside Passage, and finished our 7 day tour in Vancouver, British Columbia. As most librarians I could not pass up seeing at least one local library while in Alaska. My quest however was two fold as I wanted to see the library and all its treasures, and find out if I could get on the Internet. Another of my passions is geocaching and I was attempting to find as many caches as time would permit in as many of the ports as possible.


Above you will see the beautiful stained glass window of the Juneau Public Library. Additional pictures are also posted on my Flickr site.

1 comment:

Joan Tracy said...

That is a beautiful window.