Monday, July 9, 2007

#8 (Week 4) RSS & Newsreaders

Currently I use SharpReader as my aggregate reader and I am very happy with the program. I did sign up for Bloglines to try it out, but I think I will stay with SharpReader. I currently have 17 feeds and find it hard to keep up. Through this course and other webventures I have added several feeds including:


The truth is I find it very difficult to stay up with all of these feeds and find that the clock often reads past midnight when I get sucked into the cyber hole created by the many great links and pieces of information.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Thanks for letting us learn about SharpReader. There are a lot of newsreaders out there.

Have you looked at "Weekly Tips" recently? Enjoy!

Liz Dodds said...

I will check out SharpReader. I had not heard of it before. I agree that it is hard to keep up with blogs- writing them or reading them.